Due to the pandemic, we have been unable to put on the same activities and fundraising events that we used to, and we have also been unable to provide support face to face, instead working over the phone and over email. Our office closes for the summer break on the 14th of July, and by that point, restrictions would not have been lifted in time for us to meet again in person. We are hoping that by September when we reopen that we will again be able to provide face to face support and begin to plan activities for the children. Also, because of the pandemic, now would be as good a time as any to donate to us, because of the lack of fundraising events. Despite all of this, we are still optimistic and looking forward to seeing you again in September.
- RAGS and COVID-19 – what we can do now, and post pandemic plans
- Many fantastic gifts collected for our Christmas Timbuk2 event on 23rd December
- Greg Edwards Aboard the DB Soul Train Charity Event for RAGS For Children with Autism
- Regalia World Donates Branded Polo Shirts
- Jack Boreham’s Autism Fact File